- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site)
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, services and to help us better understand our visitor and client requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We may work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, (for example Facebook and Twitter). These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information, please go to the website for the relevant third party.
Description of Cookies
How to Turn Off Cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.